Regional Events April/May 2009
The NZOUG have scheduled some local events to provide you with an update on all things Oracle and the opportunity to reconnect and network with the local Oracle professionals in your region. The events will give you the chance to refresh yourself on what's currently happening in the world of Oracle in NZ and the time to enjoy a catch up with your peers over a beer/wine and nibbles.
Drinks and Nibbles or light lunch will be provided depending upon time of event.
- Update on New Zealand Oracle User Group - plans and progress
- Informal discussion on events happening within the Oracle World
- Ability for members to provide their thoughts on these activities with the possibility of channeling them through to Oracle NZ (if appropriate)
- Chance to catch up and network with other Oracle-ites in your area
- Auckland - Friday 1st May 2009 - 3.30-4.30pm, Oracle Auckland- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hamilton - Friday 1st May 2009 - 12.30-1.30pm, location TBC - email@example.com
- Wellington - Friday 1st May 2009 - 3.30-4.30pm, Oracle Wellington - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christchurch - Tuesday 5th May 2009 - 4.00-5.00pm, Deloitte Christchurch - email@example.com
- Update: Dunedin - Wednesday 13th May 2009 - 2.00-3.30pm, Otaru Room, 2nd Floor, Civic Centre, Dunedin - firstname.lastname@example.org
- All events are free of charge to NZOUG members.
Interested in Attending?
- If you are interested in attending any of the above dates please send an email to the email specified next to the event you want to attend and they will register your interest. Confirmation of time and location will be emailed to all registered attendees a few days before the event.
- Final close for call for papers is Monday 27th April 7pm (NZ time) for OpenWorld. Call for Papers
- Oracle Fusion Middleware Forum Wednesday 5th May Auckland Forum Details